Hours of Operation
Location: Hall B
Operational Hours: Hours are subject to change. In a situation where the following information changes and updates, an announcement will be made.
|Thursday||12 PM||8 PM||Exhibitors Only|
|Friday||9 AM||12 PM||Exhibitors Only|
|12 PM||7 PM||Open to Attendees|
|7 PM||8 PM||Exhibitors Only|
|Saturday||9 AM||10 AM||Exhibitors Only|
|10 AM||7 PM||Open to Attendees|
|7 PM||8 PM||Exhibitors Only|
|Sunday||9 AM||10 AM||Exhibitors Only|
|10 AM||3 PM||Open to Attendees|
|3 PM||6 PM||Exhibitors Only|
**Please note that breakdown must be completed between 3 and 6 PM on Sunday. If merchandise is still on the convention hall premises after 6 PM, a fee of $50 per hour will be added to the individual dealer’s returning registration prices.**
Attendees will be allowed access to the Dealers Room between opening and closing hours. We require that you or an associate be present at all times during these hours. Dealers must wear a Dealers badge at all times while attending AnimeNEXT.
Check In Times
|Thursday||12 PM||8 PM||All persons in line at 8 PM will be processed|
|Friday||9 AM||12 PM||All persons in line at 12 PM will be processed|
Only the registered Vendor may pick up or purchase badges associated with their table. All vendors must show a government-issued, photo ID to check into the Dealers Room. If a dealer is not able to produce a valid ID at check in, their table(s) will be held until 12:00 PM on Friday, at which point the table(s) will be considered unclaimed and open for sale on a first-come, first-served basis. Accepted forms of ID include but are not limited to:
- A state driver's license
- State-issued identification card
- A passport
- Military ID
All Vendors and additional workers will need a Dealers Badge to enter the Dealers Room outside of public hours. Badges must be worn at all times while attending AnimeNEXT.
- Your first 10x10 booth will receive 2 Dealers badges which will be claimed by the registering Vendor at check-in.
- Each additional 10 x 10 space comes with 1 additional badge.
- Each Vendor is responsible for any workers/people registered under their space.
- Badges may not be sold, loaned, or otherwise transferred to persons who are not working for you.
- Individual Dealers Room badges may not be shared among employees; the practice of using one badge shared among multiple employees is prohibited and could result in the confiscation of badges.
If you are with a production house, animation/comic studio, or other part of the industry and wish to have more badges for your industry (i.e. non-retail) personnel, please contact our Dealers Room Department Head at Dealers@animenext.org.
At no time may a vendor sell or rent their space to another artist or vendor. If an artist or vendor is found subletting at any time, both the vendor who registered the space and the person occupying the space will be evicted immediately with no refund.
Transfer of Tables
Each table is registered to a vendor at purchase. No purchased table may be moved to the ownership of another vendor. If you need to opt-out of your table, please notify the Dealers Room staff to make the table available to the wait-list. Please note that table costs are nonrefundable.
If you are a registered corporation at the time of your application to the Dealers Room you may transfer your table to another employee of your corporation. This person must not have been accepted for a table in the Dealers Room.
Additionally, you must also provide the following information:
- The State in which you have incorporated
- Your incorporation ID (This is not your Federal Tax ID)
- Your Federal Tax ID
- Date of incorporation (Your date of incorporation must be prior to submitting an application to the Dealers Room)