Hours of Operation
Location: Hall A
Operational Hours: Hours are subject to change. In a situation where the following information changes and updates, an announcement will be made.
|Thursday||12 PM||8 PM||Exhibitors Only|
|Friday||9 AM||12 PM||Exhibitors Only|
|12 PM||8 PM||Open to Attendees|
|8 PM||9 PM||Exhibitors Only|
|Saturday||9 AM||10 AM||Exhibitors Only|
|10 AM||8 PM||Open to Attendees|
|8 PM||9 PM||Exhibitors Only|
|Sunday||9 AM||10 AM||Exhibitors Only|
|10 AM||3 PM||Open to Attendees|
|3 PM||6 PM||Exhibitors Only|
**Please note that breakdown must be completed between 3 and 6 PM on Sunday.**
Attendees will be allowed access to the Artist Alley between opening and closing hours. We require that you or an associate be present at all times during these hours. Artists must wear an Artist badge at all times while attending AnimeNEXT.
|Thursday||12 PM||8 PM||All persons in line at 8 PM will be processed|
|Friday||9 AM||12 PM||All persons in line at 12 PM will be processed|
Only the registered Artist may pick up or purchase badges associated with their table. All artists must show a government-issued, photo ID to check-in at Artist Alley. If an artist is not able to produce a valid ID at check-in, their table(s) will be held until 12:00 PM on Friday, at which point the table(s) will be considered unclaimed and open for sale on a first-come, first-served basis. Accepted forms of ID include but are not limited to:
- A state driver's license
- State-issued identification card
- A passport
- Military ID
All artists and helpers will need an Artist Badge to enter the Artist Alley outside of public hours.
- Each space is eligible for a maximum of 3 artist badges
- Each space comes with 1 artist badge which will be claimed by the registering artist at check-in.
- Each artist is responsible for any helpers/people with artists registered under their space.
- Only the registered Artist may pick up or purchase badges associated with their table.
Tables, Booths, and Displays
Number of People Behind Each Table
Each table and booth may only have 2 people behind the table, including the common space at any one time.
Table Size and Chairs
- All space types come with ONE TABLE, of dimensions 6 feet long by 2 feet wide and 2 feet 5 inches tall. These dimensions are subject to change depending on what is supplied by the decorator and are at no time available for request.
- 2 chairs are provided with each table. You may not supplement this amount with your own chairs, nor may your order additional chairs from the decorator.
Display Space and Structure
- All displays must reside within the confines of your area.
- Booths are restricted to the boundaries of your booth space and will be marked for your convenience.
- Standard tables are restricted to the boundaries of your tabletop and up to 3 feet behind your table. For example, if your display sits on the floor, such as a photo or backdrop stand, the base’s legs may not be more than 3 feet from the back of your table
- Displays behind your table may not impede upon other artists' areas nor disrupt traffic flow in case of emergency.
- The remainder of the space behind the tables is shared space
- At no time are free-standing displays allowed to be placed in front of, or to the side of any table.
- The corners of each island of tables are considered to be a walkway; as such you may not use the corners for your display.
- Any structure brought to display artwork must be of sound construction and may not extend more than 5 feet above the table or a total of 8 feet from the floor, whichever is less.
Artists may share space with TWO other artists under the following conditions.
- Total number of people for your table does not exceed 2 people in total.
- The overall table must conform to the 50/50 display rules.
At no time may an artist sell or rent their space to another artist or vendor. If an artist or vendor is found subletting at any time, both the artist who registered the space and the person occupying the space will be evicted immediately with no refund.
Transfer of Tables
Each table is registered to an artist at purchase. No purchased table may be moved to the ownership of another artist. If you need to opt-out of your table, please notify the Artist Alley staff to make the table available to the wait-list. Please note that table costs are nonrefundable.
If you are a registered corporation at the time of your application to the Artist Alley you may transfer your table to another employee of your corporation. This person must not have been accepted for a table in the Artist Alley, themselves.
Additionally, you must also provide the following information:
- The State in which you have incorporated
- Your incorporation ID (This is not your Federal Tax ID)
- Your Federal Tax ID
- Date of incorporation (Your date of incorporation must be prior to submitting an application to the Artist Alley)
Unsold and abandoned tables will be offered for sale at 11:30 am on Friday, once check-in has ended at the Artist Alley Head Table. If an artist fails to check-in for their table by 11:30 am Friday and does not contact the Artist Alley Department Head in advance, their table will be considered abandoned.
- Lost tables cannot be reclaimed, and neither credit nor refund will be given for no-show tables.
- All tables are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Unsold and abandoned tables will only be sold at the full rate.