**NOTE: The Artist Alley Application for AnimeNEXT 2023 was available from Monday, January 30th, 2023 until end of day Monday, February 13th.
All tables and booths are sold via Screened Lottery. See the section Screened Lottery section for more information.
- STEP ONE: Apply for a table or booth by filling out the application. The application will only be available for 30 days after the application is open. Please see the Screened Lottery section for more information on what you will need to include in your application.
- Once the application period ends, no additional applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- You will be given five (5) days to pay for your space.
- Should you not make your payment within the deadline, you will forfeit your space.
Please note: You must be 18 years of age to apply to the AnimeNEXT Artist Alley.
REMAINING SPACE: Once the Artist Alley is full, a mass email will be sent out to the remaining artists. If any spaces become available, artists on the waitlist will be notified and given five (5) days to pay for your space.
- AnimeNEXT requires all applications to be submitted with a link to a gallery.
- Any applications submitted without gallery information will be rejected from the lottery pool.
- Your example images must be easy to view or we will be forced to reject your application.
- Sketches / rough drafts/prototypes are acceptable, but can only account for a maximum of 30% of the images within the gallery.
- Photos of previous Artist Alley setups are gladly accepted in addition to your gallery photos.
- Each artist or studio that applies and is accepted will have ONE ENTRY into the lottery pool. Any duplicates will be consolidated into one single entry.
- Any artist found to be applying under multiple names will be immediately rejected from the lottery pool and may be banned from exhibiting at future events