Vendor assumes responsibility and agrees to indemnify and defend AnimeNEXT, Universal Animation, Inc., and the New Jersey Convention & Exposition Center and their respective employees and agents against any claims or expenses arising out of the use of the exhibition premises.
All cars participating in the car show must abide by the following:
- Vehicle must be present for all three days of the convention;
- No more than ¼ tank of gas before entering convention center;
- Vehicle must have locking gas cap or gas door;
- Vehicles must be free of leaking fluids;
- Vehicle must not be turned on during the operating hours of the event;
- Owner must leave a spare key with the car show staff;
- Accepted participants must arrive to the convention center for load in on Thursday June 15 or sacrifice your spot and registration fee;
The vendor understands that neither AnimeNEXT, Universal Animation, Inc. nor the New Jersey Convention & Exposition Center maintains insurance covering the vendors’ property and it is the sole responsibility of the vendor to obtain such insurance.
No nails or tacks are allowed to stick fliers, posters, etc. to the walls of the exhibit center. Vendors may use masking tape or artist tape to hang items in their provided space.
Smoking (including vapes and electronic cigarettes) is not allowed in the exhibit center.